Viessmann Gas Condensing Boilers are some of the most economical and clean ways to generate heat for your commercial building. They can significantly reduce the cost of operating your commercial building by reducing the amount you spend on monthly heating. They also run so clean and efficiently that they can impressively improve the environmental footprint of your building.
Boiler Pro is your #1 choice for Viessmann Gas Condensing Boilers in Toronto.
Vitodens 200-W Cascade Systems
Viessmann Gas Condensing Boilers: Prefabricated multiple boiler systems with Vitodens 200-W gas-fired condensing boilers.
Rated input: 32 to 4240 MBH
- Outstanding performance with Vitodens 200-W and Lambda Pro combustion management system. Lambda Pro ensures maximum efficiency by automatically adjusting the gas and combustion air ratio.
- Maximum efficiency with high turndown that precisely matches load.
- Simplified boiler system layout as manifold and Low-Loss Header provides a complete primary loop.
- Multiple boilers secure against interruption of heating plant operation.
- Boilers easily assembled and hydraulically connected prior to installation with a prefabricated manifold.
- Flexible installation with multiple manifold configurations: wall-mounted, floor standing, corner or back-to-back. Right or left-mount Low-Loss Header acts as a hydraulic brake and helps eliminate air and debris.
- Ideal for small or difficult-to-access boiler rooms or facilities with narrow halls and stairwells.
- All serviceable components are easily accessible from the front.
- No pipe or manifold sizing required.
- Offered in a packaged system.
- Common venting up to four boilers.
Viessmann Gas Condensing Boilers have a fully-modulating pre-mix cylinder burner.
Rated input: 133 to 2245 MBH (single) / 17960 MBH (cascade)
- Extremely low NOx emissions and quiet operation from new fully-modulating Viessmann pre-mix cylinder burner.
- Wide modulation range of 5:1 turndown ratio precisely matches load conditions.
- Pre-assembled burner simplifies installation and commissioning.
- Multiple venting possibilities with installed air intake kit for direct or chimney venting PP(s) or stainless steel up to 198 ft. of vent length.
- Common venting up to four boilers.
- Gas fuel flexibility (NG/LPG/LNG) with a simple electronic conversion.
- Low inlet gas pressure requirement (NG) as low as 4 inches of water column for compatibility with a range of supply pressures.
- Large water content extends the burner run time and reduces cycling.
- No dedicated boiler pump required due to extremely low water pressure drop through a heat exchanger – no low-loss header required.
- Generous stainless steel heat transfer surface area for maximum heat extraction.
- Seamless integration with building management systems.
Viessmann Gas Condensing Boilers: CA3B Series high-efficiency, gas-fired condensing boiler with Inox-Lamellar heat exchanger surface made of high-grade stainless steel.
Rated input: 2500 to 6000 MBH
- Low emissions and quiet operation from fully-modulating Viessmann pre-mix cylinder burners (up to 3)
- Total burner modulation turndown ratio of up to 16:1 precisely matches load per boiler
- The fully assembled boiler simplifies installation and commissioning
- Flexibility for venting through the sidewall or chimney applications and combustion air options of sealed combustion or room dependent
- Common venting up to four boilers
- Easy changeover from NG to LP with a simple turn of a key (Dual Fuel models)
- Low inlet gas pressure capability as low as 4″ w.c. (NG) for compatibility with a range of supply pressures
- Large water content extends the burner run time and reduces cycling
- No dedicated boiler pump required due to extremely low water pressure drop through the heat exchanger
- Vitotronic 300 GW6C can be used as a single boiler control or as a cascade primary/secondary control system
- Seamless integration with building management systems