Viessmann Biomass Boilers: Industry-leading rotary combustion wood-fired boiler, 512 to 1843 MBH. For wood fuels with a maximum water content of 35%.
- High efficiency with advanced combustion technology, triple-pass heat exchanger and modulating output control (turndown ratio 4:1).
- Maximum heat transfer with triple-pass heat exchanger design.
- High efficiency and ultra-low emissions with precisely controlled primary and secondary air.
- Automatic ignition device limits idling and save fuel.
- Low maintenance with fully-automatic deashing, optional pneumatic cleaning system, and flue gas deduster.
- Advanced safety equipment ensures safe and reliable operation.
- Custom design of your system by our team of experts.
Equivalent in quality to modern gas combustion, the advanced combustion process of the Vitoflex 300-RF also keeps emission levels of CO (<10 ppm), NOx (<75 ppm) and dust particles (<0.06 lb/ MMBtu) to a minimum.
Plus, unlike oil or gas, wood is a CO2-neutral, renewable form of energy. Used with our digital, modulating-output control, the Vitoflex 300-RF boiler achieves an efficiency of 85%.